Tuesday, September 8, 2015

RIP 000336 - Child Snap Back Hats by Sincerelya Simblr - Donated/Gifted!!!

* Today's S3 Lost & Found *
* Requested *
* Sims3pack Request *





Set Includes: 2 Pieces
* 2 Accessories *
Category: Accessories, Earrings,
Age: Child
Gender: Male & Female
Collection File: No
Required: Works With Base Game
Pet Fix: Not Needed
Original: Included


Off-Line As Of:
December 2013
Last Known Address: 
http://sincerelyasimblr.tumblr.com


Contains Both Formats


Download Now!

Please say Thank You to
Those who Donated/Gifted these Items.


Visit & Follow Our Facebook Page To Get Exclusive Daily Downloads    

2 comments:

  1. I came across these Nike Airmax By Shmoopiesims pretty late for my sims so when i tried to download them the link was dead. I wished i would have found out about them yrs back. So i found out the creator moved to a different site under a different name and when i went there i looked in the archives but the shoes weren't there. I was hoping she would've re-uploaded them. I'm still trying to find an active link but I'm not having any luck If you know someone who have these can you please put them up for download? Thank you so much. Here's the link of the shoes I'm looking for.

    http://mysims3blog.blogspot.com/2013/11/nike-air-max-by-shmoopiesims.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Dear,

      I think these are what your looking for. You can download them here:

      http://es-sims3cemetery.blogspot.com/2015/09/rip-000340-nike-air-max-by-shmoopiesims.html

      ENJOY!!!
      Emma

      Delete