Friday, October 2, 2015

RIP 000343 - Rose Sims3 Hair 051 - Donated/Gifted!!!



Set Includes: 4 Pieces
* 1 Hairstyle *
Category: Hair
Age: Toddler, Child, Teen,
Young Adult, Adult, Elder
Gender: Male & Female
Collection File: No
Required: Works With Base Game
Pet Fix: Not Needed
Original: Included


Off-Line As Of:
January 2014
Last Known Address: 
http://www.rosesims2.net/


Contains Package Formats Only
Can Not be converted to Sims3packs


Download Now!

Please say Thank You to
Those who Donated/Gifted these Items.


Visit & Follow Our Facebook Page To Get Exclusive Daily Downloads    

2 comments:

  1. Hi!! I was super late coming across some nice bed furniture for kids and painting but the link was dead. I believe the owner took a permanent hiatus. But if you do come across a link that is active could you please post it? Thx so much.

    Here's the links to the website items

    http://simiversity.blogspot.com/2009/11/sunset-collection.html ( Sunset paintings)

    http://simiversity.blogspot.com/2009/11/because-every-girls-is-princess.html
    Because every girl is a princess set (bed/paintings/Rugs)

    CC by Simiversity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Dear,

      I am so sorry but I was not successful in finding these 2 sets. I have however, put the word out for them and I will be adding them to the Need to Find Section in hopes that someone out there will share them. As soon as I get them I will post them and to the ES Sims 3 Cemetery.

      Again I am so sorry.
      Emma

      Delete