Thursday, June 23, 2016

TS4 Missing Content - Lips 3 by Juoo9082 - Requested #008

* TS4 Missing *
* Found!!! *
Page 8


Lips 3 by Juoo9082

Please Help Us Out
If you have any of the missing items listed on this Page "Please" think about sharing them with us so others in the Sims Community can enjoy them too.

Content Requested



Lips 3 by Juoo9082

Category: Make-Up,
Age: Teen, Young Adult,
Adult, Elder,
Gender: Male & Female
Total Packages: 1
Original Artist: Juoo9082

Off-Line As Of:
November 2015
Last Known Address:
  http://juoo9082.tumblr.com/
http://blog.naver.com/juoo9082/220328488706


Click Button to go 
to New Download Page.



THANK YOU FOR SHARING.


Please Share So Others In
The Sims Community Can Enjoy To..


Visit & Follow Our Facebook Page To Get Exclusive Daily Downloads    

8 comments:

  1. Hello ! I have these lips (and some other things by this creator) how can I share them with you ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Dear,

      That would be awesome, there are 2 ways you can share them. By email: emma.j3an@yahoo.com or through our Mediafire Dropbox all you need to do is drag and drop the files in the box on this link:

      http://www.mediafire.com/filedrop/filedrop_hosted.php?drop=9a526a22a922a46584e626774207105240ba8c325ddb9d159576f00a81740c79

      We would appreciate all you can share.
      Thank You So So Much
      Emma

      Delete
  2. It's ok I found it, I send you all the files I have from Juoo !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So Glad you found it. That would be wonderful if you could share them. Thank You so so Much

      Emma :)

      Delete
  3. I'm the anon,I hope you received the lips I sent yesterday via your mediafire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Sweetie,

      I did get them. I can't Thank You enough for this donation. there are so many of The Sims sites off-line and the list keeps growing. It is a blessing when we get someone willing to share those files.

      Thank You so so much.

      Hugs
      Emma

      Delete
    2. You're very welcome,I will help whenever possible because I find it unfortunate that the players can not enjoy downloads because their creators have decided to close their site. Have a good day !

      Delete
    3. That would be fantastic. I try to get all the wanted/missing content listed as soon as I can in hope that someone will share it.

      I can't Thank You Enough for shearing your files with us. I will get all the others on line in the next few days.

      Hugs
      Emma

      Delete