Monday, September 25, 2017

TS3 RIP #384 - Sims In Paris Wooden Floors Recreated by EJ@ES

* Today's Sims 3 Lost & Found *
* Request *
* Updated - 09-25-2017 *
* Package Format Removed "



Sims In Paris Wooden Floors



Set Includes: 13 Pieces
Category: Patterns, Wood
Ages: N/A
Gender: N/A
Color Options: No
Hat Enabled: N/A
In Game Cost: 0 Simoleon
Wall/Windows/Doors Sizes: One Size
Original/Retextured/Conversion: Conversion, Reproduction,
New Mesh: Yes
May Be Recolored: Yes
Required: Base Game, Latest Patch,
Original Artist: Sims In Paris, Emma J3an,
Shared By: Emma's Simposium


Off-Line As Of:
Unknown
Last Known Address: 
http://www.simsinparis.com/

Contains Sims3packs Only



Download Now!

Thank You For Sharing!!!

Share This Content


IMPORTANT NOTE:
PLEASE READ:
All Content On this Blog is Anonymously Uploaded (AU),
Anonymous Links Shared (ALS), Used With Permission (UWP),
Requested. All of our Content listed on this blog has been
"Shared/Given/AU/UWP" by Anonymous Persons
or the Author/Artist them selves. We do not control all the
Links conected to this blog. This includes Links to downloadable
content for free, paid, timed, or require points to download the content.
See our FAQ's for information on how the content is shared with us.


Visit & Follow Our Facebook Page To Get Exclusive Daily Downloads    

2 comments:

  1. A little tip for whoever download this (if you're desperately looking for wonderful wood flooring you'll eventually end up here): don't use the .package files!
    Here's the thing, looks like the package ones were converted from the .sims3pack, and sadly most textures refuse to work properly once converted. They all look the same, multiply themselves over other textures, anyway, rebellious little things!
    Stick to the .sims3pack :)! I tested both!

    Lastly, thank you for this great site! Many good things I thought I would never see again in my game (after I lost my old CC) were found here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello LoyFan,

      Thank you for bring this to my attention. I will remove the package format from the download.

      I always welcome any help I can get with any of the content posted here.

      I am so glad you are finding content you can use. I have a ton of lost TS3 content that needs be checked and posted, so keep checking back.

      Thank You
      Emma 😉

      Delete