Wednesday, August 10, 2016

TS4 RIP #25 - Tovisims - Kitty Cat Tails - AU - Request!



Set Includes: 2 Pieces
Category: Accessories, Bracelets,
Ages: Teen, Young Adult, Adult, Elder,
Gender: Male & Female
Doors/Windows/Wall Sizes: N/A
Color Options: Yes - 44
Hat Enabled: N/A
In Game Cost: 0
New Mesh: Yes
Original/Retextured/Conversion: Tovisims
May Be Recolored: Yes
Required: Base Game, Latest Patch,
Pet Fix: N/A
Game Version; The Sims 4
Original: Included
Original Artist: Tovisims
Shared By: Anonymous Upload

Off-Line As Of:
April 2016
Last Known Address: 
http://tovisims.tumblr.com/


Contains S4 Packages



03-09-2017 Page Updated

     
SimFileShare                     FilesCDN  
 All Files Can be Downloaded Separately
Please Report Broken Links Below

THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!!

Share This Content


Please be sure to take a
moment and leave a brief
"Thank You" for Our Donators/Gifters
in the comments below.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
PLEASE READ:
All Content On this Blog is Anonymously Uploaded (AU),
Anonymous Links Shared (ALS), Used With Permission (UWP),
Requested. All of our Content listed on this blog has been
"Shared/Given/AU/UWP" by Anonymous Persons
or the Author/Artist them selves. We do not control all the
Links conected to this blog. This includes Links to downloadable
content for free, paid, timed, or require points to download the content.
See our FAQ's for information on how the content is shared with us.


Visit & Follow Our Facebook Page To Get Exclusive Daily Downloads    

10 comments:

  1. Aww. I've been looking everywhere for this and it doesn't seem to exist anywhere anymore. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sarah,

      Did you have a problem downloading it here? I just checked the download link and it seems to be working ok. If you are having problems downloading it I can set up an Alternate Link so you can download it.

      Emma

      Delete
    2. That was weird. When I tried to download it before, it said that it was no longer available and to contact the author. Now it brought me to a completely different page and I got it. :3

      Delete
    3. Hi Sara,

      I am sorry, I am trying to get away from MediaFire because of the recent issues we;ve been having with it. & I'm trying to add Alternate Links to each post. I have so much on here it going to take a while to get them all updated.

      I am so glad you were finally able to get it. Please let me know if you run into any more problems.

      Hugs
      Emma 😉

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I am really shocked you are not able to downlaod this through SimFileShare.. I have added this to Mega hopefully you can get it now.

      Here try this Link:
      https://mega.nz/#!zQhWwQxB!JBbJyJYzCBQyJewGrhjdptMaFbXAOE3G45h1DeEu9Pg

      Let me know if you have any more trouble.
      Emma

      Delete
  3. Worked perfectly fine for me. Thank you soo much! Ive been searching for this everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it ok that it's a .rar file? I mean, all my sims 4 mods are .package..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The rar file is an archive that contains the package files. sometimes it will work in the game in the rar form but other times you may need to extract the packages by using the "Extract Here" or "Unpack Here" or Unzip Here" depending on the type archive program that you have.

      If you do not have a program to Unzip the rar. you can doenload the 7zip free here

      http://www.7-zip.org/download.html

      If you need more help or would like to just download the package files just let me know and I will send them to you.

      Emma

      Delete